Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Gmail Spams

Here is a list of email addresses with names that are in my Spam folder of my gmail account. Some of it would be bogus email addresses but some of it might be real ones and just used some jerk. One of my email addresses was used to be exact..I don't know how they found out about my address.

Here's the list: (email address - Name)

SherwinneMittal@bathroomdesignsberkshire.com - Sherwinne Mittal
AmazingOffers@137.mx01.net - HotGiftZone
crozierbnie@ruthe.com - Donavan crozier
Justyn_Neal@afaceriimm.ro - Justyn Neal
AmazingOffers@31.moosq.com - Rewards Gateway
LatvaRaskuari@miljojournalisterna.org - Karina LatvaRasku
riana153@gontools.com - riana Pagel
AmazingOffers@226.mx02.net - PC BUG DOCTOR
jegal452@bobfrahm.com - jegal loveridge
hillery.Stamm@aeroresource.com - hillery Stamm
Eero229@ifestos-com.gr - Eero Mazzie

There's more of it..I will list it again next time...
If your email address is listed here, please do take actions on how to regain control of it.
Mayber your computer is infected with a worm/trojan and has been sending these emails.

No comments: