Sunday, May 07, 2006

Email Scam: Shell Bloc

I received this last April 28,2006,..please feel free to browse...

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: drktaylor67@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend,


I want you to assist me and my partner to recieve a package
which we are working on how to move it out of our country
down to your country,and we promise to give you 20% of the
package.

You are adviced to reply me with this my private email address:
drktaylor51@myway.com


We only need:


(1) Your full name (2) Your address (3) Mobile telephone number
(4) Your international passport number or any identification for
us to make the deposit with your name.

The flight that will be leaving with the package will be leaving this
weekend, that is why we need your assistance for us to make sure
the package leave immediately.

The content of vthe package is $15 million U.S dollars, our company
Shell Bloc, Crude Oil want to send this money to our customers in
Europe through a security company and it was declare and tagged Artifact.


We want to divert the money to you so that we will all share it.
As a result, we want you to send us the needed informations for
us to deposit the money with your name to the security company
that will be leaving with the package.


Please we are sorry if we have offended you for the assistance,
but we believe the business will change our life.


I wait your reply with the informations so that we will deposit it
with your name as the rightfully beneficiary and after that we give
you the Goods Number, Code,The Tracking Number.

Thanks and God bless us,


Kingsley Taylor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr.Daniel Sirike just sent me the same email. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I Got one from Smith Williams sm_m0971@myway.com 9/1/06

Unknown said...

I still have more emails here that I categorized as scam..been busy though..I'll post them here..

thank you for the comments..

we keep on telling yahoo, gmail, or other webmail providers that they are scams..but they continue to just change their IP addresses and accounts to fool the world again..I hope the webmail providers do more than they currently do.

Anonymous said...

Ive actually got this guy on my yahoo IM. I was baiting him for awhile, now he leaves me alone. But he still pops up on yahoo.

drktaylor4real51 if anyone is looking for him.